See below for information about returns options in the UK
- If you receive your order in either good or damaged condition, and you deem the item unsuitable, you may return it for a refund.
- Any returns, exchanges, damaged items or cancellations you must notify us of within 14 days of the item being delivered.
- Please note we cannot accept returns if you deliver them to us by hand. This applies to all of our products.
- The item must be in its original condition, with all packaging materials, manuals and accessories intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you for our reasonable cost if the product is received otherwise than in accordance with these requirements.
- You will receive a full refund once the goods have been received by us and have been inspected.
- Refunds will be made within a maximum of 30 days from the date you first notify us.
- The Mirror Man is pleased to offer the extended return policy for all items bought in December to January.
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information about returns/cancellations & exchanges.
How to return, exchange or cancel your order
If you had a mirror delivered either by our Specilakiust Courier or Standard Courier that you wish to return, please see the ‘Free UK Mirror Delivery Orders’ tab.
If you had an item delivered via Postal delivery, please see the ‘Free UK Postal Shipping Orders’ tab:
Coming Soon toggle
To arrange a return, exchange or cancellation, please fill out this form:
The Mirror Man
Flat 1, 53 Long St
(Phone: 01984 249376)
I would like to cancel/return my order for the following goods:
After completing this form we will reply to you with a collection date if applicable.
Or submit your cancellation/return request by email:
Please email email@example.com stating the following:
After we receive your request we will then reply to you with a collection date if applicable.